May 21 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 6:00 pm
HANDS ON PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE
Learn the skills to work with nature to create integrated Permaculture systems of abundance and productivity! Food, Soil, Shelter, Energy, Water and a lot more: Design strategies and methods for truly sustainable, regenerative human integration with our biosphere.
Curriculum Includes: Permaculture Ethics and Design Principles, Pattern Recognition, Climate Factors and Weather, Water Management, Grey water, Soil, Trees, Earthworks, Bioremediation, Surveying and Mapping, Reading the Landscape. Class format includes lectures, discussions, hands-on activities, videos.
DATES FOR THE COURSE ARE:
- Instructed by,
- Brian Kerkvliet of Inspiration Farm,
- Paul Kearsley from Tera Phoenix Design
- With more additional special guest presenters still to be announced.
- Cost: Full price $1800,
- Early Bird price $1500 till March 1st
- Includes all materials and field trips and some amazing meals
- A few partial scholarships are available, contact us for more details.
- Crowd Fund Your Permaculture Design Course with WeTheTrees!
More information can be found at these links.
A refund will be issued less $100 administrative fee up to 60 days before course. After 60 days a full refund will be given if you fill your spot. If you do not fill your spot, 50% refund up to 30 days, no refunds after 30 days before course. Hardships like family emergencies, etc. will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to cancel any class with full refund given.