PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE has been canceled till next year, stay tuned for updates.
Learn the skills to work with nature to create integrated Permaculture systems of abundance and productivity! Food, Soil, Shelter, Energy, Water and a lot more: Design strategies and methods for truly sustainable, regenerative human integration with our biosphere.
Curriculum Includes: Permaculture Ethics and Design Principles, Pattern Recognition, Climate Factors and Weather, Water Management, Grey water, Soil, Trees, Earthworks, Bioremediation, Surveying and Mapping, Reading the Landscape. Class format includes lectures, discussions, hands-on activities, videos.
NOTE: This has all changed! Locations: A host of various local unique Bellingham permaculture models for the first four weekends. The last five days will be a camp out at Inspiration Farm, a leading Northwest permaculture and biodynamic farm.
DATES FOR THE COURSE ARE: to be determined
- Instructed by
- Penny Livingston-Stark of Regenerative Design Institute
- Brian Kerkvliet of Inspiration Farm
- Paul Kearsley from Tera Phoenix Design
- With additional special guest presenters.
- Early Bird price till March. 15th
- Includes all materials and field trips and some amazing meals
- A few partial scholarships are available, contact us for more details.
- Crowd Fund Your Permaculture Design Course with WeTheTrees!
Audience: Students, landscapers, architects, developers, homesteaders, community planers, farmers, gardeners, or those seeking to be certified in Permaculture Design useful in a wide range of professions.
- PDC OVERVIEW
- PDC SCHEDULE
- PDC INSTRUCTORS
- PAST STUDENT TESTIMONIALS
- REGISTRATION DETAILS
- DOWNLOAD THE POSTER!