Why get a Permaculture Certificate?
People sometimes ask us “why do I need to get a PDC? I can just learn it from books and Youtube”. Some of the many reasons why you may want to get your PDC are:
- You want the complete picture of permaculture
- To get the full Permaculture experience with like minded people.
- You want the hands on experiences and design practices
- You like the accreditation and validation a certificate gives
- You like the cohesiveness that a PDC immersion class offers
The reasons you need to get a PDC is to be legitimate using the word Permaculture in your professional practice.
- If you want to teach classes on permaculture
- If you want to run a business using Permaculture as a guiding force
- If you aspire to teach a full PDC at some point
- If you want to be a Permaculture consultant or designer for others
We LOVE the thought that some of our students will go on to become teachers. Whether it is short workshops or presentations or involved in full permaculture design courses.